Not open for further replies.

Fatalium

Owner
Fatalium
Fatalium
Owner
Feb 20, 2018

Hello Everyone,

This update brings a few highly requested PvP features to OP Skyblock, and a few other features to improve the overall look of the server. Please note this is a trial basis and any updates in this changelog are not cement.

:mc_e_2: ADDITIONS

PvP Arena
A new PvP arena has been added for players to use. This arena was going to keep inventory to keep a friendly experience, however, because envoy was wanted more than the keep inventory the arena is not keep inventory and by using this arena players run the risk of losing their items. Players can teleport to the PvP arena with /Warp PvP.

Combat Log
Since PvP is not keep inventory a combat log is required to ensure all players are PvPing fairly. This is a basic timed combat log that only allows players to teleport out of the arena once their combat has been disabled.

Envoy
Envoys or supply drops enter the PvP arena every three hours if there are at least five players are on. These limitations prevent unfair farming of items in envoys.

Holographic Displays
Holographic displays were added to provide a better experience for players. Holographic displays always face the angle a player is looking so they do not have to walk right around like a sign. They also have the ability to provide statistics on set information. One example of this is the holographic display in the PvP arena displays the amount of time until the next envoy, how many crates are left in the PvP arena, and the duration left of the current envoy.

Non-Playing Characters (NPCs)
Non-playing characters or NPCs are a fast, efficient, clean, and easy to use way of opening menus. Some of the menus included in NPCs are Island Top, Vote Top, Balance Top, Shop, Auction House, and Bar. Players can access NPC menus by Left Clicking them.

:mc_166-0: REMOVED

Nothing was removed in this update.

:mc_217-0: MODIFIED

Nothing was modified in this update.

~ Benjamin | Fatalium Network Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s68dqg

Members online

No members online now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest profile posts

Think my staff application just got denied so I don't know if I should stay
Just being cringy.
Hello, I hope your all having a great day!
Just your average family-friendly Manager !!

Latest threads

Server Stats