Not open for further replies.

Fatalium

Owner
Fatalium
Fatalium
Owner
Feb 20, 2018

Hello Everyone,

This update adds upgrade menus to the most important aspects of Minecraft to ensure an OP Experience. Upgrades give more of a sense and use to economy like an investment system, spending money to make money.

:mc_e_2: ADDITIONS

Epic Furnaces
Epic furnaces provides the ultimate furnace experience by allowing players to smelt material faster, multiply the amount of material they receive, and remote control their furnaces allowing them to open their furnace even when they are not near it. This can be accessed by Left clicking a furnace.

Epic Dispensers
Epic dispenser is a powerful grinding tool that has the capability to automatically sheer sheep, automatically kill mobs, and automatically store all items received from grinding in the dispenser. This can be accessed by Left clicking a dispenser.

Epic Hoppers
Epic hoppers allows players to use less resource and save time by adding item filters to only allow certain items, move items faster between inventories, and wirelessly connect to other hoppers or inventories. This can be accessed by Left clicking a hopper.

Epic Anvils
Epic anvils gives players a new way to repair their items. They can choose from repairing the item normally, or with economy. This can be accessed by Left clicking an anvil.

Epic Spawners
Epic spawners creates a whole new aspect of grinding for spawners including stackable spawners for more mob spawns per spawner, redstone can activate/deactivate spawners, and you can boost your spawners for a limited time allowing a mass of mobs to be spawned. This can be accessed by Left clicking a spawner.

:mc_166-0: REMOVED

Nothing was removed in this update.

:mc_217-0: MODIFIED

Nothing was modified in this update.

~ Benjamin | Fatalium Network Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s68dqg

Members online

No members online now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest profile posts

Think my staff application just got denied so I don't know if I should stay
Just being cringy.
Hello, I hope your all having a great day!
Just your average family-friendly Manager !!

Latest threads

Server Stats