• Join The Fatalium Network Today
    mc.fatalium.net

Denied KawaiiDragon's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2018
User name: KawaiiDragon

What is your current Minecraft username? Kawaii_Dragon

Do you have a Donator rank on this server? (Does not effect outcome of application)

What is your age? 16

What is your gender? Female

What is your time zone? AEST

What three gamemodes do you play the most? RP Creative, OP Prison

Are you able to record your screen and upload it to YouTube? No

Do you have a microphone? Are you able to talk to others with it? Yes

What is your Discord username? KawaiiDragon#1924

Tell us a little about you. I'm a high school student, in year 10. I often play games after school and enjoy chatting with friends or just meeting new people. I'm a hard worker and I believe I am a confident and easy going person.

Have you had any Minecraft moderation experience in the past? If so, please provide evidence. I do not have any moderation experience in the past but would love to learn and experience what its like.

Have you had any forum moderation experience in the past? If so, please provide evidence. Sadly, I do not have forum moderation experience but believe I can learn a lot from this opportunity. If you were to grant me this opportunity.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I try my very best in making a community a better place, I experience meeting new people frequently and do not mind helping others out.

You're getting multiple reports all at once and you find yourself overwhelmed. You are the only staff member online and no one else is able to come online. How would you handle this situation? Stay calm and try to handle each situation, one at a time, so I don't overthink or stress myself out any further.

You hear reports of a hacker on the server. You come online to watch the player but you don't see any hacks. People then begin to call you a bad staff member. How would you handle this situation? I will tell them that I haven't found any evidence just yet. But will continue to investigate if need be.

You were just reported for abuse and the player claims they have proof. How would you handle this situation? Ask for said proof, and if they have the evidence. Explain what had happened to get to that point.

How long ago did you begin playing on the Fatalium Network? The first time i had joined the Fatalium Network was about a month ago.

When you come on the Fatalium Network, roughly how many hours do you play for that day? I roughly play about 2-3 hours a day, each week

How many days a week do you play on the Fatalium Network? 3

Have you ever been punished on the Fatalium Network? If so, what for? No, I haven't been punished on the Fatalium Network before and do not plan on doing anything wrong to be punished in the future.

Is there anything else you would like to include in your application? I believe I'm a friendly person and get along with people very well, and I will always try and get the best outcome for the situation. I also believe that I am a good problem solver.

I agree Yes

Eternalism

Manager
Eternalism
Eternalism
Manager
Jul 15, 2018
Hello @KawaiiDragon

We appreciate your interest for the server.
Unfortunately, I would like to inform you that your application has been Denied.

The following reasons include:
- Lack of prior staff / forum experience.
- Lack of detail in your application.

Thank you for applying for Fatalium, you may resubmit another application in 5 days. If you have any questions regarding your application or the application process, please feel free to private message me.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s68dqg

Members online

No members online now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest profile posts

Think my staff application just got denied so I don't know if I should stay
Just being cringy.
Hello, I hope your all having a great day!
Just your average family-friendly Manager !!

Latest threads

Server Stats