July Newsletter [2018]

Eternalism

Manager
Eternalism
Eternalism
Manager
Jul 15, 2018

Hey everyone,

As summer is coming to an end (or winter for you Australians), I proudly bring to you July's newsletter. This is indeed our first ever newsletter to be released onto the forums so please expect minor tweaks to future articles. Nevertheless, be sure to be on the lookout on the forums for monthly newsletters regarding staff updates, top voter/donator, and more! Enjoy.

:mc_264-0:TOP VOTER

First off, please show some love to @iTzRyxnnn for being Fatalium's top voter for July! Keep in mind that voting does benefit our server and doing so may result in sweet perks or items.

:mc_322-0:TOP DONATOR (Coming Soon...)

As all of you may be aware, our BuyCraft store is currently not up at the very moment. The wait will soon finally be over and the donation store will be given access to everyone! Anyone who wishes to receive donor perks and in-game items or just simply want to support the server may do so by donating.

:mc_388-0: STAFF CHANGES

This month, there has been several changes made to Fatalium's staff team.

Promotions:
@iTzRyxnnn - Jr.Mod
@WayTooManyLlamas - Jr.Mod
@xAlexios - Jr.Mod
@Eternalism - Manager

Demotions:
@RisKy - Demoted fully (Inactivity)
xdrastica - Demoted fully (Inactivity)
Majestic - Demoted fully (Inactivity)

:mc_386-0: CHANGELOG UPDATES

Here are some changes we have made to our network and servers this month:

Global: (None)
Hub: (None)
OP Skyblock: (None)
Custom Survival: (None)
RP Creative: (None)
OP Factions: (None)
OP KitPvP: (None)

:mc_437-0: NEW LOGO, NEW ME

As you can already see on the forum's homepage, Fatalium has proudly rebranded their logo and icon! It is our responsibility to keep the server's uniqueness and of course, we will continue to do so. Below are FataliumMC's official server logo and icon if you have not seen them already (the logo is on the left, the icon is on the right):

Thank you guys for tuning in to July's newsletter. Again, make sure to read our next newsletter over August when the month is over. Don't hesitate to contact any of our staff members if you have questions. We hope to see everyone on the server.

~ Ellie | FataliumMC's Manager

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s68dqg

Members online

No members online now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest profile posts

Think my staff application just got denied so I don't know if I should stay
Just being cringy.
Hello, I hope your all having a great day!
Just your average family-friendly Manager !!

Latest threads

Server Stats