Not open for further replies.

Fatalium

Owner
Fatalium
Fatalium
Owner
Feb 20, 2018

Hello Everyone,

The Hub serves its purpose in being the server that connects the network, but we feel it should be a little more than just a place to connect to other servers on the network. This update adds a few features to make the Hub more interesting.

:mc_e_2: ADDITIONS

Teleporting Popping Bow
Since the Hub map is so big an easier way to navigate the map is required. The teleporting popping bow allows players to teleport wherever an arrow lands when a player releases it from the bow. It also pops a player if they are holding the teleporting popping bow, and are hit by an arrow released from the bow.

Hub PvP Sword
The Hub PvP Sword allows players to PvP other members of the community with a preset kit. By holding the Hub PvP Sword players are put in PvP mode. When players are in PvP mode they can be attacked by others in PvP mode. When players right click the Hub PvP Sword they are able to cast a damage projectile spell.

Protogy Gadget Diamond
Protogy Gadget Diamond has a massive library of cosmetics including particles, moods, gadgets, pets, minions, and suits. It also includes a unique 3D cosmetic menu that is not often seen on servers.

:mc_166-0: REMOVED

Ultra Cosmetics
In comparison to Protogy Gadget, Ultra Cosmetics is old and obsolete. For this reason, it was removed and replaced.

:mc_217-0: MODIFIED

Nothing was modified in this update.

~ Benjamin | Fatalium Network Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s68dqg

Members online

No members online now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest profile posts

Think my staff application just got denied so I don't know if I should stay
Just being cringy.
Hello, I hope your all having a great day!
Just your average family-friendly Manager !!

Latest threads

Server Stats